Because of recent abductions, in daylight hours, refresh yourself of these things to do in an emergency situation..
This is for you & for you to share with your wife,your children & everyone you know.
After reading these 9 crucial tips, forward them to someone you care about
It never hurts to be careful in this crazy world we live in.
1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do: The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, do!
2. Learned this from a tourist guide. If a robber asks for your wallet or purse
DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM
Toss it away from you…. Chances are that he is more interested in your wallet or pursethan you & he will go for the wallet/purse
RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole & start waving like crazy. The driver won’t see you,but everybody else will. This has saved lives
4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc.,amp; just sit (doing their cheque book, or making a list, etc.
DON’T DO THIS!
The predator may be watching you; this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side,put a gun to your head,and tell you where to go
AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR, LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE..
If someone is in the car with a gun to your head DO NOT DRIVE OFF
Repeat: DO NOT DRIVE OFF! Instead run the engine and speed into anything, wrecking the car. Your Air Bag will save you. If the person is in the back seat they will get the worst of it. As soon as the car crashes bail out and run. It is better than having your body found in a remote location
5. A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot or parking garage:
A.) Be Aware: look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor, and in the back seat
B.) If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door. Most serial killers attack their female victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars
C.) Look at the car parked on the driver’s side of your vehicle, & on the passenger side…. if a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work ; get a guard/policeman to walk you back out
IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. (and better paranoid than dead.
6. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs. Stairwells are horrible places to be alone, & the perfect crime spot. This is especially true at NIGHT!
7. If the predator has a gun & you are not under his control
ALWAYS RUN!The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times, & even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN,preferably in a zig -zag pattern
8. As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic:
It may get you raped or killed. Ted Bundy,the serial killer,was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women.
He walked with a cane or a limp; often asked ‘for help’ into his vehicle or with his vehicle,which is when he abducted his next victim
9. Another Safety Point: Someone just told me that her friend heard a crying baby on her porch the night before last & she called the police because it was late & she thought it was weird… The police told her ‘Whatever you do, DO NOT open the door..’ The lady then said that it sounded like the baby had crawled near a window; she was worried that it would crawl to the street; get run over.
The policeman said,’We already have a unit on the way, whatever you do,DO NOT open the door.’
He told her that they think a serial killer has a baby’s cry recorded, uses it to coax women out of their homes, thinking that someone dropped off a baby. He said they have not verified it, but have had several calls by women saying that they hear baby’s cries outside their doors when they’re home alone at night
10. Water Scam! If you wake up in the middle of the night to hear all your taps outside running, or what you think is a burst pipe, DO NOT GO OUT TO INVESTIGATE!
These people turn on all your outside taps full bore so that you will go out to investigate; then they attack.Stay alert, keep safe, and look out for your neighbours!
Please pass this on. A candle is not dimmed by lighting another candle. I was going to send this to the ladies only, but guys, if you love your mothers, wives,sisters,daughters, etc., you may want to pass it onto them, as well
Send this to any woman you know that may need to be reminded that the world we live in has a lot of crazies in it, & it’s better to be safe than sorry..
Everyone should take 5 minutes read this. It may save your life or a loved one’s life